NOH8

I know a lot of conservative folks.. with varied opinions on LGBT issues.. I don't know anyone who hates... but I hear a lot of friends (not conservatives) characterizing others' positions as hate. 
Disagreement is not hate. It is disagreement. 
Just because it makes you feel better to characterize another's idea does not make you right. In fact, that is its own seed of discrimination right there... 
Lots of people have spent decades discriminating against me and demeaning me because I was morbidly obese... I had no choice in that ultimately, and I see a parallel. I never once viewed their decisions as hate... I am who I am... the world is not fair... never will be... some have power.. some don't... I adjust my living to the world and manage.. 

Less government.. means more freedom and more choice... Period. 
This HATE thing only has one remedy... Christ.
Unity in Christ does not mean uniformity in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loss of a Giant

NFL protests America