To sing together, you must breathe together -- said the Choir Director

It is with great excitement that I announce my return to "the chair" leading a great choir in worship on Sunday mornings.  Forest Hills Presbyterian Church in Martinsville VA has a beautiful facility, but its strength is clearly in the hearts of its members.  They are beautiful people who are striving to make a difference.

I am proud to join them on mission in our area and as a light unto the world to share God's love in music and ministry.  I'll be leading their choir and sharing my heart with all who are willing to lift up their voices in song and I may even be able to use a little technology to extend our network of people beyond the walls.  I invite you to come and sing with us. Wednesday nights at 7pm... and in worship on Sunday mornings at 11.  

We will love our music, but we will work hard and most importantly, we will live our music in worship and beyond.

I hope that you will pray for me and my family as we join with a new congregation and share the song near and far for all who may listen.

-Jeff

Comments

Popular Posts